New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
these are the states that your ny permit is actually good in, quite a few.
Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps - USA Carry
True but it fills in a lot better when you throw UT into the mix. I've got NY resident and UT, PA & NH non resident. CT and FL non resident is in the works. Should be able to carry in all but about 10 states when everything comes through.

To answer question above about who I plan to visit in UT it has nothing to do with that but I actually do know quite a few people in UT after having worked for a company whose headquarters is in SLC for 15 years. Skiing at Alta and Snowbird is heaven on earth. Never skied Park City but have been there many times and its a great town. There beer laws are as dumb as NY's gun laws though, lol.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Cool. Hope you get a chance to use them all. Wish you luck on the remaining two. I have a NRA class scheduled for the end of the month. After that I will be submitting my CT application.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mainly interested in Eastern sea board, but figured its better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them...

·
Registered
316 Posts
FL came today. Two more to go not too bad...

(Two tos seemed a little weird, lol)
Great!!! You're going to need a bigger wallet to hold all those permits. I still haven't started on non-res CT but I have the paperwork and required course.
i do have NY full carry and non-res full carry for FL, Utah, PA.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Sweet man..... I'm glad I got my FL and UT when I did. Awesome being able to jump on the Harley and road trip it with my favorite piece on me and head where states welcome me.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sweet man..... I'm glad I got my FL and UT when I did. Awesome being able to jump on the Harley and road trip it with my favorite piece on me and head where states welcome me.
You should get PA if you don't have it. Pa doesn't accepted UT or FL now if you're not a resident of those states.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just got my UT in the mail a couple of days ago. Still waiting for FL. I encourage everyone that hasn't gone through process for these to do so, so easy

·
Registered
170 Posts
If i had the $$$ to afford these i would... :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts