New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just put this on and what a difference!! The grip feels much better now and the gun feels solid. I didn't trim the bottom because it hides that ugly gap Kahrs have and doesn't get in the way of the magazine. Highly recommend this to anyone. $8 + shipping from Amazon.

Helmet Camera lens Personal protective equipment Carbon Cameras & optics Trigger Gun barrel Wood Air gun Gas Macro photography Metal Fashion accessory Audio equipment Electric blue

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
+1 for the most cost-efficient upgrade to any handgun i've ever made. my kahr pm40 handles remarkably better after adding this simple item. i'd slip one on my kel tec p3at if its black color didn't throw off the pistol's grey/silver color scheme which matches my truck too perfectly to ignore. yes, i accessorize my vehicle...with guns. don't judge.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks Good! I got the same deal. The small amount of material in that grip makes a big difference in how the gun fits your hand.
Does your middle finger fit well above the ridge on the grip? Just curious because I put one on my Kel-Tec PF9. If I have the grip pushed up to the trigger guard, the ridge is almost too close to the guard for my finger to fit between the ridge and the guard. I'm thinking about either trimming a bit off the bottom so I can slide it lower to make room, or just trying to install it up-side-down.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah at first i pushed it up and my middle finger didnt fit well, so then i pulled it down a bit. I havent tried installing it upside down, may try that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts