New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not bad for my first time out. Goggles Plant Sunglasses Sleeve Trigger Match rifle shooting Air gun Shooting range Wood Shotgun Yellow Precision sports Publication Recreation Plant

·
Registered
599 Posts
Ive never seen a rail that extended backwards! And is that one of the bell and carlson medalist stocks? And i hope that says 43g varget and not 93g varget!!!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nice looking rifle......

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks Dan. It's a dual extended picatinny rail. I had to move the scope back another inch since the photo. It is the B&C Medalist and it is a 4.

·
Registered
710 Posts
You did a great job, Dan. I've been meaning to email you but havent had a chance to upload pics yet. Both rifles are sweet shooters; the first 3 shots out of mine @ 50yds to verify I was dialed in created one hole...litterally. Next 4 shots at 100yds created one hole—a little bigger than the 50yd hole, but still very tight. Both rifles performed better than expected at 200yds.

·
Registered
710 Posts
I didn't supply the base but if you look close it extends in BOTH directions which gives you a lot of room for scope mounting.

Dan
It's an EGW dual extended 20MOA scope mount

Remington 700, 722, 40x Dual Ext Picatinny Rail Scope Mount: Evolution Gun Works Inc.

Ive never seen a rail that extended backwards! And is that one of the bell and carlson medalist stocks? And i hope that says 43g varget and not 93g varget!!!!
A .308 case does not hold 93gr of anything lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts