New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a new guy letting everyone know that Seneca County is right around 3 and a half to 4 month wait...... I got mine yesterday after it was submitted Feb 28th, 2012. Just 8 days shy of 4 months.....Really excited and cant wait to pick up my gun....

·
The artist formerly known as jhm8071
5,143 Posts
Excellent! What gun do you have in mind?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know i will get crap for this, but I bought a Hi Point C9 9mm. Now this is number 1, my first gun, and it was very affordable. When you have 5 children, 3 grandchildren, a mortgage, and 2 vehicle payments you need something you can afford. I will eventually get a better gun, but for now this will work just fine for me......

·
Registered
112 Posts
I know i will get crap for this, but I bought a Hi Point C9 9mm. Now this is number 1, my first gun, and it was very affordable. When you have 5 children, 3 grandchildren, a mortgage, and 2 vehicle payments you need something you can afford. I will eventually get a better gun, but for now this will work just fine for me......
Just about everybody I know has one of these although they are hding in the back of the safe. They go bang if you keep em clean. And if you want some real fun go with the 995 Carbine from HP. I can shoot mine all day!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts