New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Never in my life have I received a payoff from the gubment but I got one today. Andy must be getting desperate.

So I put it to work...

Suggest everyone else who reads this does the same.

My wife is going to kill me. Been out of work for 6 months, never applied for unemployment and the current checking account is running on overdraft.

FUAC

Yeah, I really mean it.

FUAC

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You are the man! I didnt get a "payoff" yet...
Almost fell of the chair, lol. I seriously never got any of these "taxpayer relief" (aka redistribution) payments. Don't want anything to do with it. Thought about returning it, but what good would that do, ha, ha... I hope Andy boy is reading this and it's a starts a trend to raise some money for our next Governor...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Never in my life have I received a payoff from the gubment but I got one today. Andy must be getting desperate.

So I put it to work...

Suggest everyone else who reads this does the same.

My wife is going to kill me. Been out of work for 6 months, never applied for unemployment and the current checking account is running on overdraft.

FUAC

Yeah, I really mean it.

FUAC
YOUR CRAZY!

Go get your unemployement, PLEASE I beg you go get what we are paying in for, go get food stamps go get what ever is available, go get everything possible!

If I get one of those check i am going to put it down on a new Kimber, That would be a real kick in the balls if we all sent in our check like you did. Please go collect.till you working again

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
YOUR CRAZY!

Go get your unemployement, PLEASE I beg you go get what we are paying in for, go get food stamps go get what ever is available, go get everything possible!

If I get one of those check i am going to put it down on a new Kimber, That would be a real kick in the balls if we all sent in our check like you did. Please go collect.till you working again
No worries bro. I'm working again just waiting to get paid. Enjoy the new Kimber until Andy takes it away. Some things we've got to sacrifice for. Liberty is at the top of the list.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Mine is goinging into the GTFONY fund, which truely is for the childrens, since Im a big kid

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
330 dollars buys a box of .22 �� these days.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
**** I forgot to have children for my rebate

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I didn't know I make to much...

But I make to much. FUAC.

That's what I get for working 3 jobs. My wife is FT as well.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Rob's team are the only ones that send a receipt. Makes me wonder if the other ones I've donated to are fake?

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
What do you need to get the rebate? Own a home? Have kids?

Are there going to be Cuomo-phones distributed? The old Samsung is getting a little worse for wear.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Pretty sure you need at least one kid and a household income of less than $40k.

How anyone lives in any house in NYS with the taxes we have on $40k a year perplexes me.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Wait I might be wrong. lol wtf? Who knows maybe I am getting a check.

It will be interesting. I can't just dump $350 to Astorino without the wife knowing so I don't know if I will be able to do that or not.

EDIT: Yeah no I guess I will be getting one at some point, I really wish I made over $300k a year but lol NO:

• If you have children 17 or younger and have an annual income of between $40,000 and $300,000, you'll get a $350 check.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
What do you need to get the rebate? Own a home? Have kids?

Are there going to be Cuomo-phones distributed? The old Samsung is getting a little worse for wear.
Pretty sure you need at least one kid and a household income of less than $40k.

How anyone lives in any house in NYS with the taxes we have on $40k a year perplexes me.
Requirement is a MINIMUM of $40k. Here's the list from the NYS Dept of Tax & Finance:

You are entitled to this credit for 2014 if, on your 2012 return, you:

• were a resident of New York State for the entire year,
  • claimed at least one child under age 17 as a dependent,
  • had New York State adjusted gross income (line 33 of your Form IT-201) between $40,000 and $300,000, and
  • had a New York State liability after credits that is zero or greater.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
Rob's team are the only ones that send a receipt. Makes me wonder if the other ones I've donated to are fake?
Yep. This is why I don't like donating to ANYTHING nowadays. At least when you give a dollar to a whino or crackhead you know exactly where it's going.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts