New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Brought him to my favorite LGS and he jumped all over a nice old Ithaca Flues 12 gauge SxS

28 inch barrel, made in 1924 according to the serial number. He has been wanting a side by side for a LONG time, he just loves the look of the doubles. My LGS was happy to get another customer (I've brought like 3-4 friends there now, they all bought a gun from them) and he was happy to get his very own firearm, everybody wins.

AND - its a double barrel, good old Biden approved!!! Lol

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Awesome. Good to hear about people buying firearms.

Glad your friend found a new gun store that he can frequent. Local buisness needs the customers, soceity needs the people to wake up. In fact, if more people were awake and buying guns maybe it would fix our "recession".

Maybe I'm just a gun nut who always thinks guns are the answer. I dont know.

EDIT: Was it Loises?

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome. Good to hear about people buying firearms.

Glad your friend found a new gun store that he can frequent. Local buisness needs the customers, soceity needs the people to wake up. In fact, if more people were awake and buying guns maybe it would fix our "recession".

Maybe I'm just a gun nut who always thinks guns are the answer. I dont know.

EDIT: Was it Loises?
Lynns in Davenport - no offense to any fans but Losies rarely has a good deal

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Lynns in Davenport - no offense to any fans but Losies rarely has a good deal
I cant argue with you there, just curious. I live a bit of a drive from Davenport. But I'll have to look for the place sometime when I happen to be that direction.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.