New York Firearms Forum banner

Got my Fatheads today,no this is not what you think,lol

2K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  cgrutt 
#1 ·
Well I got all 4 of my Star Wars Big Fatheads today, so I call my brother and he came over and put them on the walls today for me and I just love them, but there a real pain in the butt to hang them so if anyone decides they want to get any make sure there is at least 2 of you to hang them..You can get them here at Fathead.com...I ended buying 4 in all because they gave me a discount of 70 % to buy more so I got 3 more..

One thing you want to make sure is make sure your walls are big enough because these are very big..

For those of you who like Star Wars like me these are a must have..

Here is my latest present to my self a 65'' LED Samsung 3D TV,I had gotten this before I ended up going in the hospital for back surgery..I put my 40'' LCD downstairs in the living room..

See less See more
#7 ·
Ray the thing you think is drop cloth is actually garbage bags in a roll,the hammer I was using when I put my desk together back in September just have not put it away let,the oatmeal cream pies are my snacks,lol

This is my room I rent from my landlords, my mom passed away 5 years ago..

#9 ·
I thought it was kinda sweet that he kept his oathkeepers hat next to his stuffed animals, kind of a mixed message. But Ok. So long as you keep your weapons in your 6 million dollar man safe Were Kool.

Dude Im sorry, lol, I saw the shot , I had to take it.

#10 ·
Ray the thing you think is drop cloth is actually garbage bags in a roll,the hammer I was using when I put my desk together back in September just have not put it away let,the oatmeal cream pies are my snacks,lol
Is that the story your going to tell the police? :D

#17 ·
Not really a Star Wars fan (my kid is) but do these come in say Megan Fox?

Looking to decorate the new Mancave, erh ah, shed....

PS sorry for your loss.
I would think Fathead would make her for you as you can upload pictures of what you would like done.

You should get something like this done of Megan Fox or another Bikini version with her..
http://www.desktopcrunch.com/wp-con...e-Bikini-Wide-Screen-Hd-Desktop-Wallpaper.jpg

Dude I cant say ****, I have this beat up, stained, ugly and now flat (the stuffing is shot) little duck toy I had since I was 2. My mom had a bag of toys out on the porch that she was gonna donate to the salvation army and in one of the bags (thank god it was clear plastic) is my ducky, swished against the side.

I literally said "Mom, are you crazy? you can't donate my ducky!" I stole that **** back and the lil dude is in my gun room watching over my ammo now.
Yeah it is funny how that works it is like the white tiger it is very sentimental to me where other stuff I had I could care less about..

@Ray That is ok I figure as much,lol

#14 ·
So can you make them from any picture? Cuz Gunners Cigar Bar might get a butt-ton more views if so.

That would be a whole new meaning to "Big ol' pair of titties."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.