New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I don't get one because I have not had children yet. For some reason I still pay the same in school taxes yet no rebate. Hmmmm

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
im going to use some of it to donate to Astorino too. and the rest i vowed to use on something firearm related... not sure what yet though.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I have 3 kids and no State check for me. I plan on spending half of the check on ammo out-of-State and the other half on Rob, that's IF I get one. Haven't heard a single word about it but I think WNY is last in the queue for getting the rebate checks.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
DONT forget to stamp them !!!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I probably won't get a check .... what the hell is the check for? (besides buying stuff to protect yourself from this tyrannical govt)

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
The check is actually just our money and the government was gracious enough to not steal it while at the same time saying "see how great we are for giving you this money? Remember it's an election year so vote CWEERMO!"

·
Registered
554 Posts
It's a bribe to vote for the corrupt people who sent it back to you, so they can continue to take way too much once they get re elected if we don't get out and VOTE THEM OUT.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I wont be getting a check due to not having kids. To be honest the state lost the federal grant to replace the tapenzee bridge and this money could replace that bridge entirely. I dont know but it makes business sense to me to fix the bridge and keep the island and mainland connected. This way the traitors can be lost to their global warming theories lol

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I wont be getting a check due to not having kids. To be honest the state lost the federal grant to replace the tapenzee bridge and this money could replace that bridge entirely. I dont know but it makes business sense to me to fix the bridge and keep the island and mainland connected. This way the traitors can be lost to their global warming theories lol
That bridge is dilapidated indeed..but Westchester and Rockland aren't islands being connected..the islands begin in Southern parts of the 5 boroughs, NYC and LI

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Please remind me, how is the NYS budget doing? FUAC is blatantly trying to buy votes. Where the hell is Preet Bharara?

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
No check for me!! Apparently working and paying my taxes for 42 years does not warrant me getting any of MY money back in the way of a bribe!! I would just give it to Rob Astorino anyway!!

FUAC!!!!! SMD!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Have to have kids under 17. What the hell??????

Now I'm going to have to ask around and see if there are any out there that I haven't heard about yet. Maybe I can claim them.

Oh wait........... been married 33 years. Never mind.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts