New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all, hope all is well. I recently got my permit restrictions removed (after about a year or so after I got my restricted firearm permit) and definitely a happier camper over here. I'm a proud owner of one Bersa, one Ruger, one Diamondback (it was a gift and my first pocket pistol), one Jimenez (yes I know) and most recently the new S&W sdve9. My father and I (who off the bat got the full carry conceal :( ) have been slowly building our collection over the last couple years. The hardest thing we have encountered is finding a place to shoot!!! ha, seriously though, I found a local range who charges about 70$ per year for use of their indoor and outdoor range. Problem is my father didn't qualify for the indoor range (groupings weren't tight enough) and he despises shooting around a group of people (yes, he's one of those). Anyone out there willing to lend range time on there property??? We'd be willing to pay. My father and I both live in the Kingston/Saugerties area and we'd be thrilled to meet someone local who has a place to shoot safely. We'd be happy to provide the targets and even some ammo. Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to checking out this forum everyday because a responsible gun owner never stops learning! Goodnight to all and well wishes!!

· Registered
14,520 Posts
welcome to the forum, you should get your old man to sign up too. I hope you guys are also registered to vote and ready to vote out the tyrants that are stealing our 2nd Amendment rights!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.