New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
ugg...... my heart goes out to his wife, and their families... gotta be careful out there. I stop to help people several times a year so its a good reminder to be aware.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Knight said she then heard a thud, and went outside to investigate. William Knight and the driver of the other car, 42-year-old Linda Darlington, also of Crown Point, did not have pulses.
The Chicago Sun Times reports authorities say it appears Knight and Darlington were first struck by one car and then hit two more times by two vehicles behind the first."

People really do suck.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Knight said she then heard a thud, and went outside to investigate. William Knight and the driver of the other car, 42-year-old Linda Darlington, also of Crown Point, did not have pulses.
The Chicago Sun Times reports authorities say it appears Knight and Darlington were first struck by one car and then hit two more times by two vehicles behind the first."

People really do suck.
What? I highly doubt they did it on purpose.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
How do you know that anyone of them even knew they hit someone? You're making a lot of assumptions.
How could they not know they hit someone? They had to have seen someone in their headlights and they definitely must have felt something hit their car, plus when they got home their car probably had a huge dent in it. It's also hard to believe the other two people missed what happened and didn't see two bodies lying in the road.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.