New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me to an attorney competent in NYS firearms law in the greater Albany area?

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
I have a good friend who is a law clerk for one of the Albany judges and she previously recommended Flink Smith for an Article 78 proceeding for denial of pistol permit but I don't know the firm personally and have no experience with them. You could call and ask what their background is. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a good friend who is a law clerk for one of the Albany judges and she previously recommended Flink Smith for an Article 78 proceeding for denial of pistol permit but I don't know the firm personally and have no experience with them. You could call and ask what their background is. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the response. I looked them up online and it does not appear that they have the specific area of expertise that I require.

·
Registered
183 Posts
check with the N Y State R&P association the news letter list several but check with office for recomendation.

And if your not a member you should be every one on this site should belong .

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
get a recommendation from the NYS Bar Association. They'll no if there is someone suited in your area of trouble

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
check with the N Y State R&P association the news letter list several but check with office for recomendation.

And if your not a member you should be every one on this site should belong .
I will do that and BTW I lived in Nassau county for 30 years, had an LTC, and was a member of NYSRP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts