New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
whats to look into? its quite obvious he didn't mean to literally "chop they're heads off"

but god damn I sure do love uncle ted

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent violent anti-Obama message | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Not only does the secret service like hookers, they like Ted Nugent too!!!!

Look at the hack job the media did to his speech to make things appear like THEY want it to appear!! Nice job you ******* ******* ********* ****** ** ****** *****!!! I censored myself!!
When I saw the headline I had to roll my eyes and force myself to not read any more media spin for the day. I would rather watch cartoons.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I didn't take that comment the way the media did. When he said "I'll be dead", I took that as he would die from not having the right to defend himself and when he said "or I'll be in jail", I took that as if he does have to defend himself, he'll go to jail for it.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't take that comment the way the media did. When he said "I'll be dead", I took that as he would die from not having the right to defend himself and when he said "or I'll be in jail", I took that as if he does have to defend himself, he'll go to jail for it.
... and notice they TRIED to capture the "chop their heads off in November..." part?? I'm pretty sure somewhere before or after that the words of "by voting against those in power now would be like if we ..." or "Chop their heads off in November by VOTING!" I use to be in Radio and Television and I know how to edit media ... that was a terrible job whoever did it!!

·
Registered
388 Posts
Oh, I dunno about all of this. Ted, for all of his good points, really has some issues. He is actually a very smart guy - so why let himself get caught with the kind of wording that he chooses? The answer is: to keep himself relevant.

Hey, he is against the current administration. Its his right, and its clear he will throw his support behind someone else. But really? Braveheart? Cutting heads off?

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Oh, I dunno about all of this. Ted, for all of his good points, really has some issues. He is actually a very smart guy - so why let himself get caught with the kind of wording that he chooses? The answer is: to keep himself relevant.

Hey, he is against the current administration. Its his right, and its clear he will throw his support behind someone else. But really? Braveheart? Cutting heads off?
Because We live in America and shouldn't have to censor ourselves...

·
Registered
388 Posts
Because We live in America and shouldn't have to censor ourselves...
Agreed . However we all know that there are certain things that, if said, can land you either in trouble, or at least put you on the radar of LEOs. We know that you can't mention threats against the President (not saying that this was done, instead just giving an example). You can't say that you have a bomb while on an airplane. It's certainly a slippery slope that we balance on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts