·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Over 50 oz.? Collapsible stock, and pistol grip

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Is this just for coolness or need for a specific reason?.... w/o going dirty harry.
For every problem there is a solution.
for every action there is a reaction.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That a not much different besides that you have to break down the slide of the gun to make it work I think I like that concept more then the roni platform. Like I said I thought it was a cool concept and it's just that.

·
Registered
892 Posts
It might be legal. The lower (pistol receiver) is already registered on your pistol permit. The combination is therefor also already a registered firearm.

·
Registered
359 Posts
It might be legal. The lower (pistol receiver) is already registered on your pistol permit. The combination is therefor also already a registered firearm.
Correct. Why wouldn't it be legal? Especially with the fixed stock version on non threaded barrel.

·
Banned
714 Posts
Very practical looking, I am sure it would improve my accuracy with my pistol (if it didn't fall apart under some heavy use) and it might also scare the bad guys right out of the fight. For a defensive weapon, I think I would prefer to get a ready made carbine and thus keep my pistol where it belongs and use it as it was intended in its original configuration.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts