New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Glock 19 pre-ban 15rd springs, part number GLO-2429 (Glock OEM)
Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - Glock Mag Springs 19,23,26,27,29,30,32,33,38,39 - $6.75

Glock 19 pre-ban 33rd springs, part number GLM2 (ISM brand)
Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - ISM Magazine Spring 33 Round - $12.75
**These should work for the Scherer brand mags as well. Once I have gotten them and tested/confirmed good, i'll edit this post

Glock 19 followers, part number GLO-1812-3 (Glock OEM)
**These are for use with pre-ban magazines (9mm3 or earlier)
Lone Wolf Distributors - Product Detail - Glock Follower LE M/17,17L19,26 9mm3 - $3.75

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking to make this easier on us Glock folks to come to one place that consolidates all information and is correct (instead of having to call and confirm).

The first post should be edited as necessary by mods (or myself as long as I can) so please feel free to post up any confirmed links for Lone Wolf Distributors, related to Glock products.

Also, can I get a sticky?

· Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't edit this anymore, but there is a price drop for the 15rd springs and the folloers... it was like 5.40 for springs, and 2.xx for the followers (woot)

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
I guess my question then is why would you want special "pre-ban" springs? ;)

· Registered
167 Posts
I guess my question then is why would you want special "pre-ban" springs? ;)
This.

I've found that the state doesn't really give a damn about springs, followers, or floorplates. All of these can be replaced with new parts on a preban mag, be it for a handgun or a long gun. The part of the mag that should be preban is the body.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
This.

I've found that the state doesn't really give a damn about springs, followers, or floorplates. All of these can be replaced with new parts on a preban mag, be it for a handgun or a long gun. The part of the mag that should be preban is the body.
That's actually what I am referring to. The only part of the mag that needs to be pre-ban is the body. I was thinking perhaps there was another reason for wanting pre-ban springs, like perhaps the new and old ones were incompatible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.