New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used but VGC Glock 17 Gen 4. 9mm full size pistol, comes with backstraps, two 10 round magazines, original box and literature, cleaning accesories that came with it. Also included is a ITAC G17 paddle holster. I can vouch for it's use by myself, it was my wife's IDPA gun, she moved up to a G34. Total rounds approx 2K. The gun has been well maintained. The mechanicals of the G17 are flawless, she has worked everytime the trigger was squeezed, I added a Ghost 3.5lb connector, Glock OEM extended slide release to it and Tru Glo Fiber Optic Sites. My asking price is $550 shipped to your FFL, $535.00 in house. Total includes tax.

I also have a Ruger 10/22 with FO sites available and next week a Smith & Wesson M&P 22 arriving.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, the G17 Gen 4 is still for sale. I have other new inventory as well that I was going to put up on Friday. I have a S&W 22A with wood stock, Kel Tec PF9, Taurus PT22 with pink stock, Taurus 709 stainless, Springfield XD45 with essentials kit, (2) Ruger LCP's with Lasermax lasers

·
Registered
164 Posts
interested in the XD PM sent thank you

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Hey Bob,

Sorry this is off topic, but let me know next time you put in a Glock order. Interested in picking up another G23 Gen 4 and possibly something else. I'm not in any rush. Thanks. CJG

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
G17 SOLD in house. Thanks for looking. Chris, I will let you know shortly. I am placing a large Glock and rifle order in 1-2 weeks and wil piggyback a G23Gen4 on it for you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts