New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Her lie generator was going haywire on that one.

"They didn't know what they were voting for, UBCs and 15rd limits, I don't have a problem with."

Funny, I thought that's EXACTLY why they canned your ass.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I love it! I'm surprised to hear that from cnn but I can only guess tgey are being (at least that anchor woman) supportive because coloradians just booted tge two major antis so the majority of peoe dupport the 2a so its "good budiness" to be supportive of the majority. And I'm sure that's the only reason cnn would be supportive because they could careless about it being the right thing to do to support the constitution. So I guess the way to win over the liberals is to make supporting the 2a good for business.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Yeah it was totally voter suppression. <rollseyes>

Common you had $350,000 and you still couldn't get it done. Serves you right GTFO.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Now comes the blame game - they cheated, we didn't understand what was at stake, they lied, commonsense gun control is common sense, they don't like me because I represent an ethnic minority, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah... Same old drivel as always spews from their mouths... I can't tell you how happy I am to see such a strong message being sent to the gun grabbers and can't wait until the next election cycle in this state!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Is there a way to re-call the polls in NY state??

I'll like to start with the ones from Long Island!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yea that was the best live interview today. I was laughing my butt off when the anchor smacked that lib down

·
Registered
124 Posts
I was really surprised to see that interview on CNN. But I am not complaining, was really entertaining one, had to even shout to my wife when she cut her off.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hahahaha blame it on voter suppression! What a joke. Why don't you call it like it is. Your a filthy democrap, and got ousted for being an unconstitunal scum. Hope they get their freedoms back soon. And here we wait....

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Is there a way to re-call the polls in NY state??

I'll like to start with the ones from Long Island!
Not currently but there was just a bill introduced in the Senate to create a recall process.

·
Registered
185 Posts
So since the election commission sets the rules for elections they did the voter suppression?

·
Registered
803 Posts
I loved that she tried to through the race card, surprised it wasn't used before the vote.
Can't throw out the race card when the other moron is albino and as white as snow, figured they would cry. Didn't realize it would be so embarrassing though. Wah justice was served, wah

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Damn right it was voter suppression, they didn't count the votes from Chicago.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Somebody call the wambulance, WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts