New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw an article about this in today's paper. She is speaking May 26th at Vassar College. The program begins at 10 am at the outdoor amphitheater. I wonder if anyone will give her an earful about what a sellout she has been and continues to be.

· Registered
6,741 Posts
She will just reenforce the fact that they are nothing but a bunch of progressive Toadies with a lot of self esteem and like a row of seals in a circus act they will bang their flippers together on command and utter indiscernible noises, feeling good all the way around.
Robin

· Registered
1,977 Posts
i don't think a college graduation ceremony is an appropriate place for this an vasser college is private property, it would probably not be a good idea an will most likely get you arrested for something (disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct, tresspassing, harrasment ) just my opinion .... better to write them, call them and attend the next rally that will have a greater impact

· Registered
1,563 Posts
Gillibrand Who? Oh US Senator thats from Washington DC & than we have NYC Chuck he takes her Vote as a given.

· Registered
2,282 Posts
Gillibrand Who? Oh US Senator thats from Washington DC & than we have NYC Chuck he takes her Vote as a given.
Yea thats the one. You know the bobble head doll once the Progressive machine speaks you slap her in the back of the head and she agrees with whatever their agenda is.

Wouldn't it be cool if everyone stood up and turned their back on her when she was speaking. Silent defiance.

· Registered
542 Posts
We need to pursue these left wing extremists into their own communities. Places like Vassar, Bard, Cornell, Colgate etc. Remind them about how they are taking rights away from people. Equate them with Chavez, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Mao and the like. They absolutely hate that. Do it often.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.