New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
13,297 Posts
F Gillibrand. I actually know people who are pretty tight with her (former room mate, etc). Been invited to a number of private fund raisers for her over the years. Have a good friend who swore by her with his business in Albany a few years ago. F her. She's a typical liberal whore that now sees things aren't going how it was spun and trying to do what she needs to do to protect her butt. Vote them all out. Sorry was that too direct?

· Registered
4 Posts
F Gillibrand. I actually know people who are pretty tight with her (former room mate, etc). Been invited to a number of private fund raisers for her over the years. Have a good friend who swore by her with his business in Albany a few years ago. F her. She's a typical liberal whore that now sees things aren't going how it was spun and trying to do what she needs to do to protect her butt. Vote them all out. Sorry was that too direct?
Sounds good to me

· Registered
1,300 Posts
Bunch of liars the dems are. If the majority of voters in NY weren't such brain dead zombies this would be enough to vote out Gillibrand and chunky schmucky. They LIED people - plain and simple. Now look at the mess we are in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.