New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people. DiBozo is giving out free ID cards to illegal immigrants without any background checks. Enticing them with free entry to Carnegie Hall and to the Bronx Zoo. Plus over 30 more cultural institutions. I follow the rules as citizen and I don't get any special discounts to these places. I'm thinking of going to NYC and get my free ID card. We should all do the same. I mean they are not asking any ID to get the ID card which is absurd. I rather get my free entry to museums and other fun stuff that NYC has to offer. I say swamp their ID card office.

Hi my name is Juan Pablo Libertad

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not even that. I rather have all the legal citizens take the ID cards. Its safe guarding the authenticity our democratic process of voting. How come I need to show my ID entering an office buildings, but not ok to ask for iD in voting. Its bull**** I say. Things need to change and that's our mayor in NYC. I hope he's another Dinkins. ;)

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Wait, you mean the same mayor who honeymooned in Cuba and who worked with Noriega and the Sandinistas?

·
Registered
753 Posts
"City ID cards for undocumented immigrants will include free memberships to cultural institutions

It's part of a plan to make the cards - which will debut in January - appeal to a wide range of New Yorkers, not just to undocumented immigrants, Mayor de Blasio said."

City ID cards for undocumented immigrants will include free memberships to cultural institutions - NY Daily News

"The absence of an ID card is a problem in our society. It really inhibits the ability of people to do a lot of the things they have to do, and a lot of their interaction with government is inhibited," he said..."

..."The membership will entitle card holders to everything from free admission - like at the Met - to discounted tickets, to admission to special events typically only open to paid members, like early access to the best seats at Carnegie Hall.

The card holders will have to apply individually to each institution to activate their memberships there."

Funny how an ID card is necessary for interaction with the government but too much of a burden for voting.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
This just in the first to cards have been issuied!!

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
I wouldn't go to NYC even if the Rockettes lined up on 5th Avenue and took turns giving me a hummer.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
"Hizzoner made the issuance of ID cards a cornerstone of his mayoral campaign. The cards, he said, would help undocumented immigrants access services they could not receive without identification."

""We are not a city that wants to see great art and music and dance available only to a few," said de Blasio. "We're a city that believes everyone benefits from deepening their connection to arts and culture.

De Blasio said he's hoping the program will be a way for the city to "embrace" the half million undocumented New Yorkers..."

This guy is a ****in' loon.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
We're getting one. No way in hell we're continuing to pay for the zoo membership while illegals get it or free.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
We're getting one. No way in hell we're continuing to pay for the zoo membership while illegals get it or free.
Airborne, do me a favor. When you are at the zoo, please arrest as many illegals as possible and get them the hell out of this country. Thank you.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Just wating for the return of the mayor beame day to come then I will see all the libs fall flat on there face!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Some one is kidding me. i am retired and can't afford to go to most of these cultural attractions. The senior discounts they offer are so paltry and the admission cost so hight that a citizen retired person who cannot possibly afford to attend. I plan to write or call each of the institutions involved to express my displeasure. The only one of these institutions which i still attend is the Met museum of art because they have a pay what you want policy for all. The best thing I can say about the Bronx zoo is that they have lots of cages!! Furious, just furious.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
The question is do we have to " recognize" it. The Mexican consulate ID is not recognized as legit ID and until I am forced to recognize NYC ID , I will not as legit ID

1 - 17 of 17 Posts