New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
It actually says they already had one. Plus, I fail to see how this is a "win" for the antis considering they have loads less freedom anyway. You want us to be like that?

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
Does germany have a right to keep in bear arms in their laws like we do?

BUT........ if we are going to institute what works for other countries then lets be more like China.
China and Human Rights
They are fast becoming an economic super power and even lend us money. Since our biggest issue is the economy why not be like the country that loans us money and builds our products?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Does germany have a right to keep in bear arms in their laws like we do?

BUT........ if we are going to institute what works for other countries then lets be more like China.
China and Human Rights
They are fast becoming an economic super power and even lend us money. Since our biggest issue is the economy why not be like the country that loans us money and builds our products?
If it "can save the life of even just one child" right? That's the new standard our president put forth for gun legislation. Might as well apply it across the board.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.