New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
At least their Eotechs are pointing the right direction.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
The comments that say things like "molon labe, yeah right these mall ninjas are going to be the ones confiscating when ordered"

I feel like they have no idea the police/soldiers are people too.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
I feel like they have no idea the police/soldiers are people too.
When they are standing in front of you they in an agressive posture they aren't. Believe me I know, When standing in a formation seperating my compound from the hoard in front of me, I am not human I am a barrier, I am not understanding or concerned with their feelings or their side, just the person to my left and to my right and what is behind me. Neither will the guys that are standing outside your door with the battering ram ready to take your guns. When it comes to that it has already gon too far.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Oh god ,dont even get me fired up .Billy bad ass looking wanna be spec op with there shemaghs on.Look like friggan idiots.Not sure how they move in all that ****,but they look cool and intimidating .Wonder where all your tax dollars go,lol,dont you all feel so much safer.To all you cops that want to look the spec op part,grab ur **** and head to the enlistment office and sign up for the real deal.Stop parading the street thinking and looking like something you are not.Just for a heads up,you dont need all the tacti-cool stuff to do your job.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Come on guys, it isn't a police state.

Its just cargo pants! xD

Molon Labe right?

·
Registered
8,557 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think the only thing their missing is a tactical kitchen sink and a tactical picnic basket

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Just think about the kind of money being pissed away on these tacti-cool ninjas, disgraceful.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I wonder how long it took them to put all that s**t on? Did they have advanced notice of this event? because im pretty sure it would take me a couple hours to put all that on...lol

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I guess that guy' not planning on moving anywhere fast.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Hahaha,i just noticed he is even wearing birth control glasses.What is the arm patch he has on,anyone know?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I wonder how long it took them to put all that s**t on? Did they have advanced notice of this event? because im pretty sure it would take me a couple hours to put all that on...lol
Gonna take 'em just as long to take all that crap off so they can go inside (gun-free) Starbucks to grab a cup. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
When they are standing in front of you they in an agressive posture they aren't. Believe me I know, When standing in a formation seperating my compound from the hoard in front of me, I am not human I am a barrier, I am not understanding or concerned with their feelings or their side, just the person to my left and to my right and what is behind me. Neither will the guys that are standing outside your door with the battering ram ready to take your guns. When it comes to that it has already gon too far.
We are in the same line of work. I completely understand the concept of covering your brothers left and right. But that is different from what's being discussed. Holding the line is a bit different from kicking in a door on an American civilian.

The guys in those photos are hardly in an aggressive posture either. If you honestly believe that soldiers are going to willingly go around and round up the citizens guns... I think your mistaken. Every soldier I have talked to about it has had the same opinion. I will disobey orders, and what ever consequences that means.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts