New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was there this afternoon, at least 100 bricks of CCI Standard velocity 22LR.. lots of 100 rounds packs CCI Mini mag, At least 10 9mm blazer brass bulk boxes, TOns of 223, 40 cal, winchester 9mm.. many others also

· Registered
14,520 Posts
Wow I was there last weekend and they only had 12ga and .300. I'm going up there today f or a wedding so I'm gonna have to leave myself a few extra minutes to stop in. Thanks for the heads up.

· Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are they still gouging prices ?
THe Cci was 8.99 per 100. very fair and what you would pay after online ordering anyways. The 223 was 9.99 - 12.99 per 20 depending. I didnt check the prices on anything else.

They also had lots of ammo cans for $19.99 (expensive).. The plastic ones on sale for 7.99. ALso they had a lot of magpul AR15 accessories. Bushmaster 10 round mags for the usual 24.99

Idk what there deal is stocking stuf..

· Registered
296 Posts
Gander Cicero has actually had a decent amount of ammo lately. Yesterday, they had a very nice shipment of CCI 100 round packs. I bought 3. $8/100, its not too bad, but this is the first time, I've been able to buy .22 from a store in many months.

Seems like everyone I talk to is agreeing that the supply is starting to catch up.

· Registered
1,831 Posts
I spoke to gander mountain on the phone today and the saleswoman told me they have been receiving more shipments and plan to see a continued increase in stock in the coming months. Finally some good news. Now only if they would allow you to ship it to your own house and not to the store.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.