New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Georgia Southern University Breaks Ground on 25k Sq Ft, $7 Mil, Shooting Sports Education Center

"Georgia Southern University has started work to build aworld-class, state-of-the-art $7 million Shooting Sports Education Center on campus. Ground was broken Thursday morning for the 25,000 square foot facility that will be open to students and the public. The facility will public indoor archery and firing ranges and an outdoor archery range.

The mission of the facility is to educate hunters and archers to be responsible shooting sports enthusiasts and promote safe firearms and bow handling. "This is the epitome of a public, private and government partnership," said University President Brooks A, Keel, Ph.D. "It's a relationship where we have all come together to make something unique happen. The Center will allow Georgia Southern to promote shooting safety, hunter safety and shooting education."

Wait, they are going to graduate new classes of murderers? I know where I would want to go to school if I was younger!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Wait we are going to try and educate people about firearms???? That can't possibly make people safer.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Awesome! Yet another reason to move to Georgia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts