New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know I chopped off a couple fingers 2 weeks ago and I'm out of work for like 4 months, I'm finally not depending on Percocet and need to get the hell out of the house! Anyone wanna meet up for lunch in the Rochester area? Or head to a range for the afternoon? Maybe we can make this a monthly thing!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Let me talk to my friend... he's got a lot of land you could come out to and shoot at his range that he has set up

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
As some of you know I chopped off a couple fingers 2 weeks ago and I'm out of work for like 4 months, I'm finally not depending on Percocet and need to get the hell out of the house! Anyone wanna meet up for lunch in the Rochester area? Or head to a range for the afternoon? Maybe we can make this a monthly thing!!
Damn, if you were gonna chop off fingers, why the hell didn't you do it over the winter when I had free time?!

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn, if you were gonna chop off fingers, why the hell didn't you do it over the winter when I had free time?!
Hey now that was the last thing on my mind!! Hopefully next week I can come down to the marina!

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I have been absent for a while, how did you chop off fingers?

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
That's horrible. Is your wife in mourning? I mean, are they fingers she was particularly fond of? (Sorry, had to bring some levity)
If there's a rochester meet at some point, I can try and make it. Or we could all go to gunners place for subs.
He open yet?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
you chopped your fingers off? Like... all the way off? like... there used to be fingers there but there are not any now???????

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hope you have a good recovery. I did the same thing but I was 2 years old. It was also my trigger finger :(

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you chopped your fingers off? Like... all the way off? like... there used to be fingers there but there are not any now???????
Actully it was only 1/4 of 2 fingers but it still equally sucks lol

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
holy crap dude. Hope you have a good recovery.

·
Head of Bacon Operations
3,589 Posts
I can sew. I think some sort of freddy krueger/edwards scissorhands thing is now in order. Do you have any special superhero powers we should know about?

And I totally shuddered when I read it was only a 1/4. Because really, I get a hang nail and it ruins my whole weeks.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Sending a PM momentarily-

If anyone else wants to come shoot tomorrow afternoon on private property with multiple shooter locations on his range to choose from, let me know... 1 shoots at a time, but there are several stations with distances laid out, etc

I have to confirm with the owner if it's ok for anyone else to come first, but I know he doesn't want his address out in the public so PM me ;)

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
If it happens, I'd probably be interested. And Sweet, ask if a .50 caliber is ok, I can bring that, too.
Noodles - i just got on the boards, I PM'd you, not sure where in MoCo you are, but uh, yea... check your PM's :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts