New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a very good friend of mine owns several acres in PA. I have unrestricted use of the range and have an idea in mind, based on feedback received. If anyone is interested, I will setup a day for anyone who wants to go out to the range with me to go. Understand I have to make sure he doesn't mind first, but heck, it's free, it's fun, and there is some good shooting to be done. Furthest target is 125yds, metal object at 100yds and board with pastes, reactives, or whatever you want to hang, and several different pistol targets about 30 yards and in. There is a shelter with tables and enough room for about 10 vehicles. I won't disclose the exact location right now for privacy purposes, but I will tell you that it is about 20 minutes from Jamestown NY. If anyone is interested, please reply or send me a message so I know if I need to ask or not. The only rules are that we remain safe, respect his rules he has, and that no one does anything stupid. Tenative dates I'm looking to go shooting are either the 7th or 8th of July.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Same here. Nearly a 7 hour drive. Wish it was closer, I'd be there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, understandable for you guys being so far away, but no one else wants to go? I really thought there would be some takers on this one lol.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I have family in the Jamestown area and will be down there the week of July 4th to visit family and attend a wedding for a close friend at the end of the week. I always bring my .308 and a couple of pistols with me as we have a family cabin in NW PA where we can shoot just about anywhere and plink pretty much whatever we want. Wouldn't mind splitting up the shooting into two days. Not sure how many NYF'ers are in the Srn. Tier, I think there are at least a few regular contributors here that live near the Jamestown area. Chances are I will be at the family cabin on Saturday the 7th, so let me know which day you decide.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sunday can work, just found out we have family pics with the wife's entire family on Saturday in Buffalo... FML lol.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Looks like we'll be swapping areas. Sunday the 8th is probably a better possibility for me if you're looking to go shooting earlier in the day. PM response is in your inbox.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts