·
Registered
4,994 Posts
GTFO!

Zombie skull spike ejector... lMFAO

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Wait, something like this would be legal here, but a wrist-brace isn't. I wonder if someone could send this video to our lawmakers and scare them into passing an "Assault Slingshot" ban.

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
This guys is awesome. He's like the lovechild of chuck norris and milton from office space.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
He also made a zombie crusher one with a big spike on one end, complete with "ejector" that would rip it out of the zombies skull for you if the spike got stuck. Just watched him today lol.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
He also made a zombie crusher one with a big spike on one end, complete with "ejector" that would rip it out of the zombies skull for you if the spike got stuck. Just watched him today lol.
Ummm, that was the OP

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Ummm, that was the OP
Lol what the hell, my browser loaded funny and made the second video look like the first, I couldn't scroll up, thought the second vid was the first post >_< Thanx for the Meme btw Mike LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts