New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
FPS russia is an unsafe, spoiled kid who's parents own a gun store and whose target audience are 15 year old CoD players that want to see him shoot his "full auto shotguns" and ".50 caliber Barretts."

· Registered
79 Posts
FPS russia is an unsafe, spoiled kid who's parents own a gun store and whose target audience are 15 year old CoD players that want to see him shoot his "full auto shotguns" and ".50 caliber Barretts."
In fact, he owns a lot of those guns, and borrows or is lent on Test and Evaluation terms the rest. Remember that the guy makes a fortune from the ad revenue and being a Youtube Partner.

Disclaimer: I'm not really a big FPSRussia fan. I prefer Hickok45.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
In fact, he owns a lot of those guns, and borrows or is lent on Test and Evaluation terms the rest. Remember that the guy makes a fortune from the ad revenue and being a Youtube Partner.

Disclaimer: I'm not really a big FPSRussia fan. I prefer Hickok45.
I make a good sum of money from YT as well with my partnership. Doesn't make him a "good" channel.

Hickok45 a greatly support. Very reasonable and explains things very well. In fact, I see H45 as a polar opposite of FPS. One is a great value to the gun community that isn't out to show off in an irresponsible manner, and one is.

· Registered
79 Posts
Darthgamer: I wasn't saying that about FPSRussia being a (high earning) YT partner to suggest it made his videos better, but to suggest where he gets a lot of the money from to buy the stuff that he does buy. Again, I'm not really a fan. Check out the video linked in this topic where he shows the length of the barrel of the chopped Saiga... by waving his hand in front of the muzzle. Jeez.

Temporaryscars: By gun gripes, do you mean Iraqveteran8888? His channel is better when it's not being used as a series of commercials for the pawn shop he works at, check his nice tutorials on stuff like rebluing old rifles.

· Registered
1,384 Posts
I started followng fps on facebook to see the graphic pic of his cameraman. Got him in the leg.

· Registered
10,544 Posts
Darthgamer: I wasn't saying that about FPSRussia being a (high earning) YT partner to suggest it made his videos better, but to suggest where he gets a lot of the money from to buy the stuff that he does buy. Again, I'm not really a fan. Check out the video linked in this topic where he shows the length of the barrel of the chopped Saiga... by waving his hand in front of the muzzle. Jeez.

Temporaryscars: By gun gripes, do you mean Iraqveteran8888? His channel is better when it's not being used as a series of commercials for the pawn shop he works at, check his nice tutorials on stuff like rebluing old rifles.
Yeah, I like the other stuff he does, I just don't like the gun grips segment they do.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I started followng fps on facebook to see the graphic pic of his cameraman. Got him in the leg.
I wanna see what it did to the guy can u post a link or the pic on here?

· Registered
1,668 Posts
I tend to watch FPS Russia when I want a good laugh

I watch Hickok45 when I want good information on a firearm, like my Mini-14 or Socom 16

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
I agree. He makes the rest of us look bad when he has no regard to safety. I'm all for blowing stuff up but this guy stands right in front of stuff he is blowing up. He may have a lot of money and guns but he falls short on brains. I rather watch Hickok over FPS. I'm subscribed to Hickok and not FPS. Once in awhile I will watch his videos to see if he hurts himself so I can get a laugh.

James

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
FPS is just like a Michael Bay film, you don't watch it for the storyline, you watch it because you want to see **** blow up.

I'm honestly surprised it's taken this long for someone to get hurt, haha.
I'm all for blowing s*it up. No questions there. But when you show a profound lack of firearm safety skills in order to "look cool" I have a problem. Blow up that fridge, by all means, but do so from a much farther distance with safety at least considered.

It reminds me of the Muthbusters episode where they blew up the cement truck. Did you know you can have an awesome explosion AND be safe at the same time?

· Registered
522 Posts
Hickock. Sturm and nutnfanxy for the win..... nut crams alot of info into his videos. Is ex-mil and usually has good vid of running the firearms

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.