New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again. Georgia is only in its first week of the of the 2014/15 school year and we're already seeing anti-gun hysteria rearing its ugly head.

A fourth grade student was told to bring some of his favorite things to play with into a school for a show-and-tell type of assignment.

The boy, Ramsey McDonald, told his father, Scott, that he was going to take a few of his toys into school.

http://gunssavelives.net/anti-gun-h...ail&utm_term=0_eaeaa815c4-9c433e4c9c-65819673

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
man these freaking schools need to be sued, and sued and sued.... drive the freaking message home that they will not be allowed to brainwash our children into being afraid of firearms.

the father bent over for the school by saying he would have told his son not to take it if he knew.

grow some balls man, fight for your kid! its not a weapon, its sold in toy stores, in grocery markets in their toy aisle... its not a freaking weapon. now its going on this kids record.. guess what, when this kid wants to get a pistol permit in 15 years he will likely have a hard time because of this nonsense. i hope his father "sacks up" and does something about this.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
man these freaking schools need to be sued, and sued and sued.... drive the freaking message home that they will not be allowed to brainwash our children into being afraid of firearms.

the father bent over for the school by saying he would have told his son not to take it if he knew.

grow some balls man, fight for your kid! its not a weapon, its sold in toy stores, in grocery markets in their toy aisle... its not a freaking weapon. now its going on this kids record.. guess what, when this kid wants to get a pistol permit in 15 years he will likely have a hard time because of this nonsense. i hope his father "sacks up" and does something about this.
Yup. Fight the bastards. They fund the school with the help of your money, you don't bow to them, they bow to you.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Are they going to suspend him for sexual harassment because he also happens to be a boy too?

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
In Georgia of all places? I'm a little surprised considering they recently passed a bunch of pro-gun legislation.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
All the more reason to privatize the school system and take away the governmental control over the teaching of our children.

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
In Georgia of all places? I'm a little surprised considering they recently passed a bunch of pro-gun legislation.
I had a feeling it was near Macon and sure enough, it is. I was told not to move to Macon because its "pretty liberal" which by NY standard probably isn't, but for GA it is.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Parents should request a meeting with the teachers and Principal and conceal in a NURF GUN. Then blast away at them.. That way the cops can come and arrest them hoping it would grab National headlines and bring attention to this crap!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Rotten kid, could have shot someone's eye out with that thing!

·
Registered
715 Posts
It is a good idea except that the schools are publicly funded. Basically you would be having the community pay. No, I think a better way would be for any gov official found violating ones rights in the performance of their jobs to be PERSONALLY liable for any lawsuits stemming from their actions. Or at least partially financially liable. Then they may pull their head our of their butts BEFORE being stupid. As for the argument about officials (yes, lawmakers too) not doing their jobs for FEAR of lawsuits, bull........ it SHOULD be that way. A normal working person has to fear losing his job if he does something stupid, so should officials.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts