New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you guys notice the forum was down for about an hour or two earlier tonight?

nothing loaded

·
I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner
6,795 Posts
I have had that issue a few times in the last month or two. Didnt notice it today though but I wasnt on.

·
Registered
225 Posts
It's ok the government was just putting in that spy software to keep an eye on you guys.... you know for your protection.

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Yes......Same here,twice in the past month,about an hour each time....

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
It's ok the government was just putting in that spy software to keep an eye on you guys.... you know for your protection.
Does that mean that everything we type here is automatically recorded on Obama Truth Team - Barack Obama , where our holy esteemed most virtuous kings subjects can report people taking his name in vain?

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Yup. Was down a couple of times over the past couple of months.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Does that mean that everything we type here is automatically recorded on Obama Truth Team - Barack Obama , where our holy esteemed most virtuous kings subjects can report people taking his name in vain?
maybe not to that specific spot, but everything you put out on the internet is seen and stored somewhere... Check out the way back machine:

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

This isn't the end all, and doesn't have everything ever, but tons and tons of stuff starting back in 1996

·
awesome for hire.
3,608 Posts
Ran updates and upgraded the RAM on the VPS this morning so hopefully it'll prevent it from happening again. i suppose growing this fast and having this much traffic isn't a bad thing!

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
So "they" setup a site to reinforce the lies coming from fearless leader's mouth?

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Ran updates and upgraded the RAM on the VPS this morning so hopefully it'll prevent it from happening again. i suppose growing this fast and having this much traffic isn't a bad thing!
It's called a 'happy problem'

1 - 11 of 11 Posts