New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
R.I.P. this is what doing the right thing gets you in today's world.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
"The officers involved, R.A. Hoeppner and B.B. Hanlon, have been on the force less than a year and were not hurt, according to law enforcement. They have been placed on administrative leave until the investigation concludes."

THEY WEREN'T HURT??? Who ****ing cares if they were hurt... at the very least they should be fired.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Again, let us not jump to conclusions. If you read the story, the headline says he was shot in his driveway, then it says he was shot in his garage. Was the garage door open or did the police just come in? Why would the police be at his house and not the one across the street with the alarm going off? Also it says in the story that he heard his neighbor's alarm go off so he went to see if his neighbor was in distress. Then later in the article it says the victim heard a noise behind his house and he went to investigate. The story does not make any sense.

My theory is that the victim went to check out the neighbors alarm but before he got outside the police where already there and seen the victim in the dark and went to investigate only to find a man standing there with a gun. I think the officers shined the flashlight on the victim but the victim did not know they were police officers so he may have raised his gun towards them because he thought they were the bad guys who set off his neighbor's alarm. Then I think the cops shot him because they though he was the perp.

James

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.