New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Correction: Governor-New York-Debate story - WSJ.com

In response to Thursday's debate, former Gov. David Paterson, now the state Democratic chairman, blasted Teachout's participation, saying she was giving Astorino a platform for "his extreme conservative agenda."

"I guess her progressive ideals are negotiable if there's a media opportunity involved," Paterson said in a statement.
In other words - once a progressive is in power, that power is absolute! Do not question it or make waves or you are not a true progressive.

Freedom loving Americans should revile and revolt against those who proudly call themselves "progressive". We are being duped again with a candy wrapper name that sounds nice. After all if you are against progress you must be a neanderthal. Well this Neanderthal is against progress when the progress you truly represent is a march toward communism. Look at Cuomo and DeBlassio they act like children, DeBlassio is a self avowed Communist and Cuomo is trying to be more left than him and the both are trying to more left than Hillary.

I really don't blame them they both have never had a real job. I do blame the people that voted them in. How and when did "we the people" become so friggin stupid and easily dupped. (Answer) look to Academia.

Teachout's participation, saying she was giving Astorino a platform for "his extreme conservative agenda."
To a progressive, anyone that does not agree must be considered "extreme". And we all know what that means. There is no place for them in NY. Get pissed people. Vote in the Primary and Vote on Nov 4th

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I thought he was going to admit that progressivism was full blown facism. I mean, we all know it, but they just need to come out already.

·
Registered
489 Posts
How and when did "we the people" become so friggin stupid and easily dupped. (Answer) look to Academia.
Please check the link in my signature... you're totally correct. The road to total government control begins by indoctrination of youth.

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Correction: Governor-New York-Debate story - WSJ.com

In other words - once a progressive is in power, that power is absolute! Do not question it or make waves or you are not a true progressive.

Freedom loving Americans should revile and revolt against those who proudly call themselves "progressive". We are being duped again with a candy wrapper name that sounds nice. After all if you are against progress you must be a neanderthal. Well this Neanderthal is against progress when the progress you truly represent is a march toward communism. Look at Cuomo and DeBlassio they act like children, DeBlassio is a self avowed Communist and Cuomo is trying to be more left than him and the both are trying to more left than Hillary.

I really don't blame them they both have never had a real job. I do blame the people that voted them in. How and when did "we the people" become so friggin stupid and easily dupped. (Answer) look to Academia.

To a progressive, anyone that does not agree must be considered "extreme". And we all know what that means. There is no place for them in NY. Get pissed people. Vote in the Primary and Vote on Nov 4th
What really sucks is that platform is so exciting that most of the people in NYC don't even vote for anything . The mayors race for instance , there are 6 million people living in the area , only 17 pct voted in that race . That means that out of 6000000, 1020000 made the whole decision who was going to be the mayor ! That's absolutely outrageous . To think that you either have better things to do or don't care is a lack of interest in your city !

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Progressivism is evil, and is as American as Karl Marx, Vladamir Lenin, Josef Stalin, and Barak H 0bama.
All 'isms have a dark side, the real problem is we have a plutocracy where BOTH parties are practicing corporatism, the corruption and crony capitalism hangs like a pall on the Republic.

Sad when a moron like fmr. governor Patterson's record on gun rights was better than Cuomo, Client 9-Spitzer, and Bumble-f**k Pataki combined.

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
It amazes me that politicians get away with belittling, degrading, and minimizing a large portion of the populace whose ideas differ from their own. From Patterson, to Hochul, to Cuomo, to Obama. They all do it and no one calls them out.

Who do elected officials represent? Only those who voted for them? Only those who share their political philosophies? Or the entire population living within their geographic charge?

A true leader - a LEADER (emphasized since we haven't had one in ages) - would respect the opinions of everyone whether or not they shared political labels. What better way to bridge the philosophical gap and work toward mutually beneficial goals than to listen, discuss, and respect your political opposition. Their sophomoric language speaks volumes to their dismissive attitudes in actually achieving positive results for their constituency. Instead they seek to destroy any efforts of constructive dialogue by labeling and dividing people for easier manipulation.

While this may not be a new political strategy, it sure seems more blatantly obvious now than it ever has in the past.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Who do elected officials represent? Only those who voted for them? Only those who share their political philosophies? Or the entire population living within their geographic charge?

The ones that put money in there pockets,keeps them in office!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.