New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was exercising my right to free speech with a friend of mine last night. He turned me on to some interesting videos online..

Figured I would put on here to see what comes out the other end.

I wouldnt call myself a conspiracy theorist in the grand sense of the word. But i do love to ponder and take a less than "acceptable" outlook on our leadership.

So really this is just to get peoples thought gears turning.

The American Dream By The Provocateur Network - YouTube The american dream exposed ..... little long but humorous

30 Little Known Facts about America - YouTube A little scary. Have not looked up the data. But i wouldnt doubt its there.

2012 Election is RIGGED.Say it ain't so - YouTube Cant help but through this in here.. looks like the big wigs are at it again. (again I am democrat/ independant)

NO need for replies. I just wanted to share some interesting videos I was shown. Truth is only spread through word of mouth these days.

If this is unacceptable please let me know and i will refrain from doing so in the future.

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
I watched all of the first one and parts of the other two. The first one was good minus the bit of bank bashing in the beginning. Not that I'm an apologist for banks, but in all the criticism they receive nobody mentions individual responsibility. Individuals willing to sign away their lives are never to blame. Unless banks start signing loans to people at the point of a gun, all debt is accrued voluntarily. Unfortunately people are willing to go into debt too easily. I do agree with the larger message of The Fed though. That's why I want Ron Paul in the next administration.

The second video was a joke. The third... I think there would be a huge investigation if it was true.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
3rd one reminds me of florida.....

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Fed = bad. I believe it 100%. I think we need a new way to vote ppl in all offices. One where the gov doesn't touch the votes. I also support Ron Paul.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
It has been well reported over and over that our new electronic voting machines are easily susceptible to fraud. Just hope the good guys have the better hackers.

·
Registered
9,577 Posts
Honestly .... there are ALOT of wrongs with voting/election system now. First off, the Electoral College is faulty. Always has been, always will be. it DOES NOT reflect the majority vote. Not even close. It's failed in a few elections and is easily found to be fact. Now, with that said, I'm not all that political except for the fact I don't believe any politicians and I think term limits should be in place to prevent career politicians from existing. I think all political parties should be abolished as not one of them represent the people, only a few "beliefs" one may have and they tend to "brainwash" those who belong to them and they divide the citizens.It's like it becomes a sporting event of my team vs. yours!! I know this is more of a rant than anything else, but if we the people don't start pushing the "politicians" around alittle to let them know their game's over, than it's OUR fault for letting the country fall apart. We should be impeaching, charging politicians with crimes against the people like ... oh ... say NOT doing anything they promised to do for us, as they ARE A PUBLIC SERVANT. They get in and only do what is good for THEM and their buddies!! Voting for pay raises and more vacation days for THEMSELVES?? That should be OUR call based on THEIR performance. Honestly ... if Ron Paul doesn't get elected, I fear that the USA will not exist in 2013. Just me going off and not trying to start any arguments, it's just what I see as someone that doesn't buy into the political party thing and it appears that Ron Paul is the closest to the normal citizen than the rest of the choices we are given.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some of the same sentiments. I read an article in forbes today about the devaluation of the dollar in comparison to gas prices. just another item on a tick list of signs of things to come....

Im concerned, mostly for my children and what we will be leaving for them.

. Unless the american public wakes up and starts standing their ground i feel we will start too see more and more rights/liberties slipping away. Of course they wont be in bold on the front page of the bill/law but in the 500 pages of extra garbage in fine print. Just like all the lobbyist "Pork Fat" that is mentioned every year or so.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Ron Paul has great idea, he wont win, he can't I don't think Romney can win either but I guess thats where my vote is probably going to go. Too GD religious this turn around. Kansas don't know what a Catholic is and they sent the mormons packing west 150 years ago!

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
The problem with the presidency to me is they will all toe the line. No matter what is said before the election, after they are going to continue the set plan the previous Presidents had already started. They all talk a good game but never walk the talk. I mean **** as soon as Obama got into office dude orders a pizza from Louisiana or some **** and have it delivered to the white house. Only cost the tax payers like $260,000.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Don't say Ron Paul can't win. Latest Rasmonson poll showed that Ron Paul can beat Obama in a head to head by two points. The best Romney could do was tie, the other two loose.

If we could just get the voters to realize.."I'd vote for Ron Paul, but he can't win" is a falicy. Ron is the only candidate that does well with everyone, Rep, I, L, and democrates. Give him some good air time and watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.