1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Piers is ineffective at best. Poorly informed and barks at any who will listen. But the facts remain.

More guns= less crime

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
he's such a loser
And a last place loser at that according to the latest tv poll ! It said that MSNBC was rated just below CNN in a dive for the bottom . Peirs and rachel maddow were the 2 lowest anchors in the poll . see we are not alone !

·
Registered
974 Posts
what is funny about morgan is that nobody wants him anywhere, even his own country, his own people hate him, now that says a lot about a person....

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Awesome and 100 percent accurate. And I agree if he wasn't a serving sheriff Morgan would have been yelling up and down at him. Pompous ass. If all our leaders spoke the truth like this fine American, we would actually get the mental health problems in this country dealt with, and violent crime would plummet.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Piers Morgan gets "owned" in most of his debates.... He is very ill informed

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Goodness sake I can not stand even hearing Morgan talk,I think Morgan,Coumo and Obama are all related and they should be the ones that need to be check for mental instability or put in a insane asylum all together..

·
Registered
133 Posts
What a great interview, thanks for posting it Dr. Evil. This sheriff quietly gave the true story...drugs and mental health. BTW...I read today that "O" stated smoking pot is ok, he did plenty as a kid and look ! He's fine.... hmmmm. I wonder what AC smokes !

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
broken record is all morgan is.Hes babbling the same **** he was a year ago.Every show is worded the same when it comes to gun control.Get over it morgan,you was a tool when you came over here and you still are a tool.CNN and him make a good team though,both talk out there asses and have no clue whats really going on in the world.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts