New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 14 year old was killed in a shootout with a 43 year old man, Virgis Canteen, who said he was defending himself. The 14 year old, identified as Davion Smith was a convicted felon, having been convicted for charges of armed robbery, burglary and battery. He was also a confirmed gang member.

According to The Orlando Sentinel the incident occurred in courtyard of an apartment complex

[Video] Florida Resident Shoots and Kills 14 Year Old Convicted Felon and Gang Member

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Good job, hope he isn't charged for defending himself.

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Good job of ending that little piece of ****s life long career, all I have to say about this is

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Normally It sucks to hear that someone so young lost their life but not in this case he got what was coming to him. Hopefully Mr. Canteen faces no legal action.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wish more of these gang bangers lives ended this early, would save us taxpayers a ton of money.

·
Registered
438 Posts
A 14 year old was killed in a shootout with a 43 year old man, Virgis Canteen, who said he was defending himself. The 14 year old, identified as Davion Smith was a convicted felon, having been convicted for charges of armed robbery, burglary and battery. He was also a confirmed gang member.

According to The Orlando Sentinel the incident occurred in courtyard of an apartment complex

[Video] Florida Resident Shoots and Kills 14 Year Old Convicted Felon and Gang Member

I'm sure the 14 year old legally possessed the firearm, passed the background check, etc. etc.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm sure the liberal media will eat this story up and trot out a tearful mother or aunt who swears how angelic poor Davion was, but at the end of the day, we all know this is exactly the reason we carry. Personal accountability for our own safety demands we consider situations like this and answer the question: "Would I have done what Mr. Canteen did to protect myself or my family?" Yes I would.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
When does the rioting and looting start?

·
Registered
39 Posts
in ny justice would truly be served. the homeowner would be in jail. It is wrong to hurt not so innocent people here.

where is al sharpton to make things right

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
"If I had a son it would look just like him" president Obama

1 - 18 of 18 Posts