What do you plan on doing with it? Target shoot? CCW? Collect?So i handed in all my paperwork for my pistol permit.....
I have been looking at either the XD 9mm or the Ruger SR9C
any suggestions or comments... any other makers or models.. id like to keep it 9mm
This only works for people that the gun actually fits. There are quite a few people, including myself, that cant stand the way they fit in your hand.I am convinced everyone should have a glock 19 as a first handgun, and specially those planning to have only one handgun.
- Size feels right for most to carry.
- Spartan yet rough and easy to maintain.
- Also inexpensive aftermarket for anything one can imagine
- Great preban mags, 15, 17 and 33 rounders.
- Mag compatibility with many other systems.
- Glock customer service.
- Relentless reliability.
Glock = The AK of the pistols.
The generation four has customizable grips. Aftermarket sells customized receivers in many shapes and forms.This only works for people that the gun actually fits. There are quite a few people, including myself, that cant stand the way they fit in your hand.