New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FIREMISSION from GOA. Not that it makes a difference to our Senators but the Senate as a whole is scared of the midterms.

Send a Message

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
done

·
Registered
178 Posts
Done .....then I called the NRA-ILA and asked why they gave Lamar Alexander an A- rating after all the anti-2nd Amendment votes he'd made.Blah,blah,blah ....that's probably why he got a minus on his A rating.ME:he shouldn't have gotten a C rating! THEM:well that's what we gave him. ME:How about Kathy Hochul,she's running with Cuomo and should have a F rating instead of the A she had before.THEM:well I can't find her rating but it's to far out from the primaries for that. It was downhill from there.Maybe more people repeating the same message will get their attention. NRA-ILA (800)392-8683

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Scope has got Hochul listed as an F so that's what we use to vote ! Besides we all know our local people if you don't , start checking , it's getting that time for action and I'm ready ! The after the vote beer is brewed , aged , and will be cold for the return viewing ! Plus the popcorn and peanut oil is ready for consumption !

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Done, and I think it is helping. Schmuckie Schumer always sends me thank you emails telling me what a big supporter of the 2nd he is. Gee he's a swell guy.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Done.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
schumer got my e-mail but he is busy he is going to respond wow I

Thank you for your e-mail. Each and every piece of correspondence I receive is important because it allows me to better understand the New Yorkers I serve in the United States Senate.

As you can imagine, my office receives a great number of messages every day regarding a variety of issues - this is particularly true of e-mails. It makes me proud to know that my constituents take an active role in our government by corresponding with me, and I look forward to responding to your concerns in greater detail. In the meantime, I just wanted to let you know that your e-mail has been received, and to ask for your patience until I send you a more detailed response.

Again, thank you for writing. Please feel free to visit my website Senator Charles E. Schumer to follow my work in the Senate and to learn more about the services my office can provide to you.

Warmest regards

I feel so warm and tingly in side oooooo it was a fart

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Oh he'll respond. That's just the first of two automated emails he sends. I have them marked as spam because they're all BS anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts