New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I copied this from another source........

Dan

Subject: FIRE STORM over Rally Videos upsets Skelos

The Repeal the Safe Act Rally Speakers are causing an eruption of anger and fear for the NY status-quo politicians. The speakers are exposing the fact that not one Senator objected to Cuomo's "message of necessity" and other improprieties associated with the Safe Act. Rumor has it that Senate Leader Dean Skelos is so disturbed he is trying to get the videos removed from youtube. County chairmen are said to be getting phone calls asking them to do all they can to stop the bleeding of the loss of support for current senate members. "The Repeal the Safe Act activism is roaring like a lion. The movement just keeps growing and getting stronger. It will not go away. Public sentiment is squarely against the Safe Act". The latest and most damaging speeches came from Deborah Busch and Karen Bisso at a rally in Gouverneur, NY on April 13th. The speeches are currently available for viewing on youtube.

We Won't Quit - We Won't Back-Down

(video) WATCH the People Speak at past Safe Act rallies

Deb Busch Video from Gouveunuer April 13 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2LrG...ature=youtu.be

Karen Bisso Video from Governeur April 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx9dN...ature=youtu.be

Feb 12, 2013 Paladino Video Carl Paladino at the Pro-Second Amendment Rally- 2-12-2013 - YouTube

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Nothing would surprise me in NY these days. They're not afraid to violate HIPPA are they?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Send him a DVD of all rallys to veiw, at the end show the washington Anti rally.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I live in Skelos' district. Last year, pre-SAFE i had his campaign signs on my lawn etc... this year i attended the anti-safe rally outside his office. I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR THIS POS AGAIN and called his office to tell them so....

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
IMO, Skelos is, and always has been, a shill for whichever way the wind blows. He's an arrogant SOB who barks alot, but that's about it.
From what I've been following on this site, you guys upstate seem to have real leaders from the Republican Party; those down here on LI, not so much...

Joey

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
I know our efforts are working and they never expected how hard we are fighting. I can't wait for Monday and its not often I say that ;).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts