New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets get some more clout. We all know other gun owners, send 'em an email with your referral code (settings button) or feel free to use mine:Dhttp://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=1076

Maybe if there's enough of us the right people will listen. Now go children and try not to spam too much as this attracts trolls.

Have a happy and safe 4th!

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The objective is to scan the www looking for lost NY gun owners who may not know we exist.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
What do we get for referring members, if anything?

·
Registered
1 Posts
  1. 'm filling out my application for a pistol permit in westchester. On the pages that say full carry & sport hunting & sport target they ask for your need and interest in this license. I was a fireArms instructor 20+ years ago in the military and want to get back into the sport/hobby. So my question is, is there a right or wrong way to express/word this on the application?

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome Buster as far as I know "self defense" is taboo on an application. Your best bet is to start a thread in the pistol permit section and title it Westchester county to keep it specific to your questions.

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Safety in numbers for gun owners in this (fill in the blank) state, get 'em to stand up and be counted.
I have been doing this for quite some time now. I cannot tell you how many people I have told in person or online to join here.

James

1 - 10 of 10 Posts