New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The way the upper and lower handguards is on them makes them look like an Enfield, I stumbled across some on GB and fell in love, I think one of these is gonna be my next buy (after I move).

Anyone have one? I've read that they are some of the absolute best Nagants you can buy, is this true?

Pics for anyone who hasn't seen them:

· Registered
125 Posts
If it is in good condition they are pretty damn good rifles to shoot. Plenty of people here still use them for hunting, then again not surprising since they used to be the first rifle people bought since you could get them for 20-50 dollars and accuracy was pretty much as good as with modern hunting rifles. Damn I wish I could export them things to US I could make a killing with all the WW2 and AK stuff.

· Registered
1,504 Posts
I have owned several Finns. Very accurate guns and I like the sights a LOT better than the standard 91/30's

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the link SRV1

I've been checking these out and I'm wanting them more and more. One recently came up on an NC forum for only 250! Matching numbers! God I need to move and get a job so I can start buying toys again. These things look sweet and I wanna get out there before they cost 500 bucks lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.