New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13,297 Posts
You can get their service record from the gov. I got it for my dad who flew planes in the Navy at tail end of WWII. I got a sheet back with all his schools, ranks etc. Along with a cool pic when he was about 17 or so. He started out in some school program and earned his wings right after Germany surrendered (he used to credit himself with that lol). I did it a long time ago after my dad passed and don't remember the process but I'm sure you can find it online. Good luck.
1 - 3 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.