New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Fox News......New York Post......I wouldn't get too excited yet....

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
This is the reason we must include separation in in our cause. As long as we are tied to Gotham and people like blomberg this will never be settled. Well in will probably never be completely settled, but with him and his ilk not having the power to dominate the whole state, at least it will be a more level field. We have many bright and gifted people in this state that don't get a chance because of the rigged politics that come from that concrete canyon. Whats it take to make an extra sigh, or just a one word add on to your existing sign or flag, SEPARATION!!!! If nothing else, it will get them thinking and maybe scrambling to get their ducks in a row, maybe they'll see how it feels to imagine being with out all that power.
Robin

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this is not even a NY issue. He knows shumer and gillibrand are in the pocket. He is going to be spending his money in states where he may be able to influence votes, just like he did in IL

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
This is true Bllade, but an extra degree of separation can only work for the betterment of out state.
Robin

·
Registered
89 Posts
The scary part about Bloomberg is his willingness to use huge amounts of his personal fortune to get his way. His pockets are so deep its frightening. Seems he will try to buy his way with gun control too. Wish he would go back to spending his money on anti-soda ads...

·
Registered
938 Posts
New York City must go. It has way too much influence/control over the rest of the state. Bloomberg is a lib whack job and a power hungry egotist.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I agree 100% Robin! If any checks my post history you'll find that I have been advocating separating NYS from NYC for years. Everything South of Putnam County, East of Putnam county and East of the Hudson should get dumped!

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
This is the reason we must include separation in in our cause. As long as we are tied to Gotham and people like blomberg this will never be settled. Well in will probably never be completely settled, but with him and his ilk not having the power to dominate the whole state, at least it will be a more level field. We have many bright and gifted people in this state that don't get a chance because of the rigged politics that come from that concrete canyon. Whats it take to make an extra sigh, or just a one word add on to your existing sign or flag, SEPARATION!!!! If nothing else, it will get them thinking and maybe scrambling to get their ducks in a row, maybe they'll see how it feels to imagine being with out all that power.
Robin
my brother in law is from queens or someplace down there. He says everyone he's talked to says "go ahead and seperate upstate ny would starve to death without NYC" how stupid are people? Where do they think that the food they buy in the store comes from? Not entirely from upstate ny but ill bet we contribute more to them than they do to us...

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
We would starve to death? plenty of local farmers up here, wonder if NYC supermarkets *grow their own*?. How about we cut off the water supply?
they would thirst to death.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Typical big city attitude, the world revolves around them. They have forgotten where there bread is buttered, without us there would be no butter for them.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
this is not even a NY issue. He knows shumer and gillibrand are in the pocket. He is going to be spending his money in states where he may be able to influence votes, just like he did in IL
With Shumer & Gillibrand there is no repesetation in the US senate for us New Yorkers, Shumer's head is so far up Obama's A$$ Obama will need to get that removed. Gillibrand never replys to New Yorkers, her website is setup for 24hr response if your an iIlegal with a hotline number but she's absent and Shumer uses her Vote. We need to stay on removing these 2 from office, don't care if Shumer's head stays stuck up Obama's A$$ just as long he don't work for us. If Bloomberg turns the southern Dems in Gun Friendly states to Vote aganist us we are in trouble, its the only thing keeping us keeping them in line is they know they won't be voted back into office if they vote yes, we need to e-mail those Southern Dem's do they want NYC to spread to the whole Country.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
99, Your brother in laws' statement is so absurd that it leaves me speechless. All I can say is, fine, you can turn Long Island into your vegetable garden.:eek:oh:Our state will fare quite nicely as prosperity returns without plethora of laws, regulations, and unfunded mandates generated by the political boss from Gotham that have all but killed free enterprise in this state.
Robin

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
my brother in law is from queens or someplace down there. He says everyone he's talked to says "go ahead and seperate upstate ny would starve to death without NYC" how stupid are people? Where do they think that the food they buy in the store comes from? Not entirely from upstate ny but ill bet we contribute more to them than they do to us...
not to mention their water, power, where their garbage gets disposed of.......they might have the tax base down there but guess what, all your utilities are going up!

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Mayors against illegal guns.

Also: there is no way in hell that dude actually owns guns.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Good video.
For those who're in favor of wiping their arses with the Constitution, I agree.

NICS checks already prevent criminals from LEGALLY obtaining firearms.

Creating a NATIONAL gun registry is obviously nothing to worry about.

Sky Billboard Rectangle Gas Font

·
Registered
809 Posts
Lets put that theory to the test if that was true they would have dumped us a long time ago

1 - 20 of 21 Posts