New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jimmy McMillian of the Rent Is 2 Damn High Party is running for President as a Republican:

"If you don't do your job right, I am coming at you," he said, complaining about the president's bailout of General Motors. "I know Barack Obama is an Internet hog. I know he knows that I am out there. But what he hasn't heard yet is that Jimmy McMillan is running for President of the United States of America."

McMillan urged Obama to call him up on the phone and invite him to serve in the administration. That scenario aside, McMillan said he would register as a Republican to avoid a primary challenge from the president, a man that he called "a good-looking young guy" that he admired.

"I'm coming after his black ass," he said of Obama.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I hope he gets his eviction situation sorted out before the election... :)

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff, that's probably why he's running. You only have to worry about eviction from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue every four years and the occupant doesn't have to pay rent.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I think 1600 Pennsylvania avenue is rent controlled so he better make it his primary residence.

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
I'd take this guy over most of the other dimwits that are running in 2012. It's going to be a clown and circus act out there, at least this guy will add to the comic relief.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can see the interviews now:

Mr. McMillian, what would you do to end the war in Afghanistan?
Rent is TOO damn high.
What can you tell us about your plans to balance the Federal Budget?
Rent is TOO damn high.
What kind of foreign policy expertise would you bring to the table?
Rent is TOO damn high.
What is your position on 2nd Amendment issues?
Rent is TOO damn high.

And so on :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts