New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won a Henry Golden Boy at a gun raffle in Hamberg yesterday, so excited to try her out.
Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger Musical instrument accessory

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Damn, Won it you say?!! Thats Nice!! Always liked the Henry rifles.Congrats!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
CONGRAT!!! You're gonna love that rifle. I have the same one. Lot's of fun to shoot, cycles as solid as any 22 you will find. I have 2 other lever action 22s, I'm kind of partial to the little 22.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Let's take it out Tuesday!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Congrats!!! .. but you know winning it means you'll be selling it to fund another toy so I CALL FIRST DIBS!!! ;) Have fun shooting that Henry!!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I Won a raffle last year at Pinetree Rifle Club that Henry 22 was one of the choices or $300.00 Cash!! I took the Cash I have too many 22's already hope you enjoy your as I'm sure now it wouldn't be your last, GOOD SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the weather holds, I've got 6 different samples of ammo to try out in her tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got home, I'm going to try the different flavors one outing at a time so it's even. But at 50 yards with Remington Thunderbolt she did quite well in my opinion.
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Luggage and bags Cloud Sky Plant Natural landscape Water Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Alloy wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Congrats on the win.

I love my henry. Its very pleasurable to shoot. Those are good groups. :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
nice gun and a TRUE lifetime warranty. they sent me a NIB 357 big boy because they couldn't fix the old one. the worst part i found with the big boys is glare of the sun off the receiver. have fun .....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts