New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just won a Henry Golden Boy at a gun raffle in Hamberg yesterday, so excited to try her out.
0603121453a.jpg

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Damn, Won it you say?!! Thats Nice!! Always liked the Henry rifles.Congrats!

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
CONGRAT!!! You're gonna love that rifle. I have the same one. Lot's of fun to shoot, cycles as solid as any 22 you will find. I have 2 other lever action 22s, I'm kind of partial to the little 22.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Let's take it out Tuesday!

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Congrats!!! .. but you know winning it means you'll be selling it to fund another toy so I CALL FIRST DIBS!!! ;) Have fun shooting that Henry!!

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
I Won a raffle last year at Pinetree Rifle Club that Henry 22 was one of the choices or $300.00 Cash!! I took the Cash I have too many 22's already hope you enjoy your as I'm sure now it wouldn't be your last, GOOD SHOOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If the weather holds, I've got 6 different samples of ammo to try out in her tomorrow after work.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got home, I'm going to try the different flavors one outing at a time so it's even. But at 50 yards with Remington Thunderbolt she did quite well in my opinion.
gbswamps.jpg 50ydswamps.jpg 22lrgroup1.jpg

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Congrats on the win.

I love my henry. Its very pleasurable to shoot. Those are good groups. :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
nice gun and a TRUE lifetime warranty. they sent me a NIB 357 big boy because they couldn't fix the old one. the worst part i found with the big boys is glare of the sun off the receiver. have fun .....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts