New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is, Stag model 4
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gas

I plan on leaving here bone stock because of my love for irons.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Where did you pick it up from? Does this mean we need to make another trip out to the swamps?

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Nice. You should have good luck with a Stag.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Wow, an M-16 version. I'm so used to people (myself included) buying the M4 ARs. Nice to see a change! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
congrats. Stag has good customer service but you shouldn't need it. Have fun, shoot lots, and get all the training you can get/afford.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anybody know anything about 22 conversions for AR15. I have a Stag Arms and a Stag Arms conversion but at least 2 of 10 rounds jam in the gun.
I tried filing the tounge on the magazine but no effect. Any other suggestions? No problem with the 223.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
I have a CMMG 22 drop in kit. Works flawless in all my ARs.

Anybody know anything about 22 conversions for AR15. I have a Stag Arms and a Stag Arms conversion but at least 2 of 10 rounds jam in the gun.
I tried filing the tounge on the magazine but no effect. Any other suggestions? No problem with the 223.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Congrats, Nice rifle. The AR that I have that sees the most action is my M4 with the detachable carry handle. Don't have to worry about the batteries going dead and you can carry it in the same hand as your range bag.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Congrats and a fine choice... I'm starting to develop a real love for the m16 look / 20" upper. I have a colt delta pkg and have been shooting that more than my other ar's. What twist is the barrel? I've recently bought a case of hornady tap 70 grain?!? And they shoot phenomenal from the 20" 1/7

1 - 20 of 24 Posts