New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Things that will happen, for those who don't want to watch the actual games this afternoon:
  1. Broncos beat the Raiders, playing their starters only a couple minutes into the 3rd quarter, and secure home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
  2. Eagles beat Cowboys, despite valiant effort by Kyle Orton, filling in for Romo. Eagles make the playoffs.
  3. Bears beat the Packers, as Aaron Rodgers is rusty coming back from injury
  4. Chargers weasel their way into the playoffs by beating the Chiefs, who rest their starters (I hope I am wrong about this one; I would love to see San Diego eliminated from contention)

Feel free to add your own predictions...

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts
What's NFL? National Firearms Lovers?

Can you tell I'm a hockey guy? ;)

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love watching hockey actually. I don't know a whole lot about the game, but I like the pace of the action, and the physicality.
And with some of the knuckleheads playing in the NFL, your acronym is just about right!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I stopped caring after Marv Levy retired and it became evident that he was the only one inside that organization who had a clue.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Buffalo is in a bad way. They just seem doomed.

I don't know if EJ Manuel is the answer at QB, but I think he deserves another year to prove his worth. Buffalo just seems to play completely horrible games - the whole team - then, come back with great efforts, and just barely lose tight games. Then they shock you and pull off some nice victories. It's a mess over there.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aside from Greenbay pulling off that miracle, my picks were on point! Playoffs here we come.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Aside from Greenbay pulling off that miracle, my picks were on point! Playoffs here we come.
Except that the Refs have finally made up for the bull**** call in the Super Bowl between the Steelers and Seahawks by letting the Chargers off the hook on a penalty in the final seconds that would have given KC a second chance from 36 yards and Pittsburgh the final playoff spot if they made it.... It's a Karma that took like 5 or 6 years to come back around... or maybe it's from that douche bag's hit on the Bengals' punter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.