New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I do play some video games still in my old age here , but not MMOs. I like single player things with a good story and I don't like playing with others.

Funny story though, not long after I got together with my 'ol lady, she said to me (and I quote) "If I ever find out you're playing world of warcraft I will leave you, without even a word. I'll just walk out and you'll never hear from me again"

I guess her ex was into MMOs.. heh

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
It's historically accurate RTS's for me. None of that fantasy alien stuff. Same goes for my FPS's. Red Orchestra 2 is my current favorite. Don't like modern easy shooters, I'm not a jock or 11 year old high on Gatorade. You can keep that bullet-spraying plastic fantastic I'll stick to wood and bolt action - I'll have you in a respawn queue before you can say "sight picture acquisition". If you're playing an FPS with an aim cursor and hip firing everywhere we have short buses for that.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Grand Theft Auto V shall be taking up all my time come next month and the month after, and the month after, and oh wait Assassins Creed Black Flag comes out October something or other, hrmmmm......guess Ill have to make time for that in there somewhere :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
Love the FF series but FF13 sucked . They took the exploration and leveling part out of the game. and the paradigm battle system sucked. i am waiting for GTA5 and bF4 for 360. I am also considering buying a ps3 just to play Tales of Xillia which is exclusive on the ps3.

anyone that plays BF3 right now add me "BIGQUEEZIN 240"

not my screen name is bought a used 360 andit came with the live account

·
Registered
436 Posts
Still a black ops junkie

·
Registered
639 Posts
I'm down to two games [although barely play either lately]:

Eve Online - [internet spaceship MMO that I play solo for the most part due to my lack of available time]

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory - WWII multiplayer FPS, old school as mentioned by KYrifleman....respawn delay, actually have to use skill and tactics rather than the modern console twitch games the kids play these days.

Also used to play Unreal Tournament and Quake II back in the day...miss those games....

D&D from late 70's to early 90's....watched with amusement as my son and his freinds got into the new version over this last winter - I was making fun of them for not using computers to roll the dice.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I have played all the FFs and have to say they are getting played out 7 was the last good one now they just continue to suck
Pretty much what my brother says. He is an FF fan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.