New York Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the site, just wanted to say Hi. Not sure what else to say, I'm not a big talker but here it goes...

Been shooting since I was 4 or 5, hunting since 12. My first gun was a Ruger 10/22 that I've put at least 20-25k rounds through. Love that gun! Second gun was an 870, currently only have a modest collection of 6 firearms, but adding more soon. The wife and I just joined the Elbridge Ron & Gun Club after reading what a few people had to say about it on here and elsewhere so figured I'd join in here also.

Not sure what else to say, hope to make some new friends around here.

Matt

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome Matt!

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
welcome, nice that the wife is on board too, and shooting since you were a wee un, I don't know about you but when I was little I just loved the smell of gunpowder smoke! I think that's what gets us hooked

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
welcome, nice that the wife is on board too, and shooting since you were a wee un, I don't know about you but when I was little I just loved the smell of gunpowder smoke! I think that's what gets us hooked
OK, now I feel old! just looked at his post and realized my dad brought me my first gun when OP was born, but I've enjoyed shooting before that ;) Time sure does fly by, enjoy it while you can...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.