New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody posts a for sale as their 51st contibution to NYF should receive a lifetime ban for their efforts ;)

Sorry took on planting a Korean Dogwood yesterday that looked MUCH smaller in the nursery and am sore as Hell today and just found out my brother is dying. A little cranky I suppose, lol. Carry on gentleman.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
<confessed member of the 51 and post for sale here
id prefer not to be banned if at all possible

take the time left with brother and look at time together, not when he will be gone

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
id prefer not to be banned if at all possible /QUOTE]

you're a jerkoff for even trying to save your forum status in the same breath as offering condolences. did anyone else even think to address the first (and relatively trivial) part of our fellow member's post? of course not. go put your crap on gunbroker, this is a community for people who care about more than making money through firearms sales.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

you're a jerkoff for even trying to save your forum status in the same breath as offering condolences. did anyone else even think to address the first (and relatively trivial) part of our fellow member's post? of course not. go put your crap on gunbroker, this is a community for people who care about more than making money through firearms sales.
Hey now, play nice.... Appreciate the support but no need for mud slinging. If it didn't come across the way it was intended, the lifetime ban part was a joke. I'm not offended in anyway by anything said here so neither should you be.

That said, I really appreciate everyone's support guys. All is good on my end. Actually, if he is not going to recover I'd rather he passes quickly and peacefully than have it drag out with a lot of pain. We've had a falling out and I haven't seen or spoken to him in years but still love him as family goes. Some good advice here, thanks again guys.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Sux Cgrutt - use the time wisely - nobody looks back and says "I wish I spent more time at work"

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

sir i was trying to inject some levity in a hard situation (cgrutt cant ban anyway and i think we all knew it was a joke or it would be in site rules)
ive had many family member die around me and know what its like when you know someone will not live long

i made the mistake of wallowing in the fact they would be gone and when they were all i could do was wish i was able to just share a sandwich with them or a soda or just watch a movie on the couch

tactical i have cooled down and edited my statement... sorry waking up to be called a jerkoff in the morning does that to me..... sorry about the email ....especialy the part involving the chain saw

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
Next insult gets a vacation from the site.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Zeroskin, all is good no need to get yourself banned over this. I know Tactical Failure, and can vouch he's one of the good guys. He's been working in the Bronx lately and appears to be a little cranky too, lol. Appreciate everything you said, its good advice. Not worth fighting over this stuff. Just saying.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
if that is the case ill say sorry to tactical too , cant blame a man for backing his friends up
and i understand about the bronx man id be cranky too

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
We've had a falling out and I haven't seen or spoken to him in years but still love him as family goes.
As is said by WAY TO MANY people, WAY TO OFTEN. I don't care if your back is sore from some tree... YOUR only priority should be to go see your brother. NOTHING is more important than the ones you love and you don't get them back when they are gone.

If you are "at fault" make amends and get back what you've been missing out on.

If he's "at fault" just forgive, forget and get back what you've been missing out on.

As far as 51&D - I hear ya... I bitch about it all the time. I saw your posts yesterday, I giggled because I found it amusing.

Zero - you are an exception... There are definitely a good mix that don't stick around

1 - 15 of 15 Posts