New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Read this on another forum...

Ferguson, MO looters are not being charged as Eric Holders Justice Dept. has reclassified them. They are no longer looters, they are now undocumented shoppers...

Reports from the Ferguson stores, the following items have not been stolen and are in good supply: pens, pencils, resume kits, work boots, work gloves, work coveralls, and Fathers Day cards...

Oh yeah...

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
There you go democracy at work or should I say democrats at work

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I was almost going to not even open this thread expecting it was going to push my blood pressure over the top!!!
Now I'm glad I looked, funny stuff!
Thanks for sharing!!!

FUAC!!!!! FUEH!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts

Ferguson, MO looters are not being charged as Eric Holders Justice Dept. has reclassified them. They are no longer looters, they are now undocumented shoppers...

Reports from the Ferguson stores, the following items have not been stolen and are in good supply: pens, pencils, resume kits, work boots, work gloves, work coveralls, and Fathers Day cards...

Oh yeah...
Father's Day Cards, that was good! LoL

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Wait till the hand out stop, this will be the same looting in the grocery stores so they can get what they believe are owed and deserve. these are the best reasons not to live in or near the city.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
OMG- you had steam coming outta my ears too

Bravo Sir, well done!

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
I thought you were going to say the feds are picking up the tab for all the looting and call it a wash for next month's welfare checks.:mad: I needed a good laugh this morning. Sad but true as far as work wear and fathers day cards.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts

Oh yeah...
ROFLMAO.........these looter types and the WalMart shoppers are the world's funniest videos.....hahahahahahahhahaha....thank God for a class of people who can make us all laugh.....and laugh.....and laugh......hahahahahahahahahah

1 - 10 of 10 Posts