New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a feeler to gauge the interest level of everyone if I were to put together a get-together and shoot at the Canandaigua Sportsmen's Club for NYF members. A side benefit would be that I would cater in my Signature Subs. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to partake, here's a link... http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/off-topic/20031-terrys-signature-subs.html . I will provide legal beverages, salads, subs and chips.

I am a member at CSC, and just spoke with one of the officers. They would allow me to reserve the clubhouse and close the rifle and pistol ranges for our use for our event. I am going to go to the next board meeting on June 4th to present details and try to secure a date.

Weekends would be tough, but we should be able to secure a week night. My initial thought would be to start around 4 or 5pm and go till dark.

Here's a link to the club... Canandaigua Sportsmen's Club

Please respond back with any thoughts you may have and whether you would be interested in attending.

Thanks, I look forward to your input!

·
Registered
745 Posts
This is a feeler to gauge the interest level of everyone if I were to put together a get-together and shoot at the Canandaigua Sportsmen's Club for NYF members. A side benefit would be that I would cater in my Signature Subs. For those of you who have not had the opportunity to partake, here's a link... http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/off-topic/20031-terrys-signature-subs.html . I will provide legal beverages, salads, subs and chips.

I am a member at CSC, and just spoke with one of the officers. They would allow me to reserve the clubhouse and close the rifle and pistol ranges for our use for our event. I am going to go to the next board meeting on June 4th to present details and try to secure a date.

Weekends would be tough, but we should be able to secure a week night. My initial thought would be to start around 4 or 5pm and go till dark.

Here's a link to the club... Canandaigua Sportsmen's Club

Please respond back with any thoughts you may have and whether you would be interested in attending.

Thanks, I look forward to your input!
Bah, I would do this but really weekends are the only option for me, being over 2 hours away.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No love for the guys in the hudson valley? Do you fedex those subs?
I love everyone! Come on, make the drive.

I have had requests to ship them as far away as New Zealand, but have declined. Somehow they just wouldn't taste as good after making the trip on dry ice.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I can imagine the officer pulling me over asking me why I have 7 "assault style" rifles and 5 handguns in the car...

I'm going to get one of Terry's Subs... duh..

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts
I'm in as long as the date works. Early-mid July is bad.

·
Head Fapper
1,216 Posts
Sounds like most guys are pointing towards late-June for best date, and I believe I'm good for it as long as it's not June 10-12.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
If someone from Albany are can drive I would go , just need to get the night off from work. And I'll have to make another account here so no knows who I am lol.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts